The Nike+ Sensor makes it easy to track your time, distance, pace, and more while you run. Afterward, upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world's largest running club, where you can monitor your progress, join challenges, map your runs and connect with friends. Its a fun, effective way to setup and keep fitness goals! This individual sensor can be used to replace an Existing Nike+ shoe or to use in a non-Nike shoe!
How to Use the Nike+ Sensor
Just place the Nike+ Sensor under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe and start running to sync it with your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, iPhone 3GS, or other Nike+ tracking device. The sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned. This information is transmitted wirelessly to your device for real-time feedback while you train.
- A pair of Nike+ ready shoes
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
- Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
- One of the following: Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom (sensor included and optional); Nike+ SportBand (sensor included); iPod nano and Nike+ Receiver; iPod touch 2G; iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
- Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.23 ounce
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
What's in the Box
Nike+ Sensor, Documentation