Did that just happen? Some moments in life need an instant replay button. With the Kodak Mini Video Camera you've got one with you wherever you go. This itty-bitty video camera easily slides into a pocket--even your skinny jeans. With one touch, the Kodak Mini captures all the highlights, and the pop-out USB arm makes it seriously simple to share the fun on Facebook and YouTube sites.
Plus, it's built to withstand your craziest days--from a fumble in the rain, to a trip to the bottom of your bag. The Mini is ready when you are--so the next time you hear, "Did that just happen?" you can show the instant replay. The real Kodak Moment happens when you share.
Kodak Mini Highlights
Itty-bitty size. Big video fun.
- The size of a credit card, this ultra-thin, lightweight video camera can go anywhere
- Take it where life takes you so you can capture all the fun
- The Mini's sleek design lets you slip it into any pocket or purse
Capture your craziest days with no worries
- Dive into the fun--its waterproof design helps protect it should things get a bit wet and wild--rain, snow, or even in the pool
- Accidents happen, and luckily the Mini isn't afraid of a little fall--it's built to take it
Make a scene wherever you go
- No cables to worry about, just pop out the USB arm to upload, share, and charge
- Share on Facebook and YouTube sites with ease--built-in software and USB arm make editing, uploading, and sending e-mail simple
- Replay your videos instantly with the vivid, high-contrast 1.8 in. color LCD
- See more details and accurate colors with enhanced low-light performance
What you get. And how you use it.
- Capture more moments thanks to the rechargeable Li-Polymer battery with in-camera charging
- It doesn't matter if you own a MAC or a PC--the Kodak Mini is compatible with both
- There's always room for more--record hours of video with expandable card slot and included 2 GB MICROSD card
Be creative with great video software
- Cut and trim videos
- Transform video frames into amazing photos
- Add effects to your movies (black-and-white, sepia, old movie, fisheye, exposure, sketch, sharpen, negative, water color, and mute audio)
What's in the box
- Kodak Mini Video Camera
- 2 GB MICROSD Memory Card
- User Guide
- ARCSOFT MEDIA IMPRESSION SE Software for Kodak (stored in camera memory, for PC only)